Gaastra Hybrid 4.5 (2017)
- All new outline with our advanced POSI-LEECH SYSTEM and dynamic boom cutout
- More shape up high and a smaller sail head resulting in improved power and agility
- New Constant Curve luff for even greater mast compatibility
- 5.6 and up 5 battens for maximum stability and bottom end performance
- 5.0 and down 4 battens for maneuverability, weight savings and control
- HD version with full XPLY window offering incredible durability
Designed to guide you smoothly through your first windsurfing experiences the 2017 GA Hybrid is the perfect choice for newcomers and recreational cruisers.
With a new outline and a forgiving and a forgiving luff curve allowing a variety of masts, the 2017 Hybrid is incredibly easy to rig and tune right out the bag.
On the water the new Hybrid is more agile and responsive than previous years making your first gybes and tacks a breeze. A simplified panel layout for 2017 means the sail is stronger than ever and the weight savings makes up-hauling or learning to water start tons of fun. In 2017 we have the Hybrid HD as bullitproof XPLY version with a full XPLY window.
The Hybrid is the go to sail for anyone looking to get their first rig or expand their first quiver. The forgiving luff makes it compatible with both SDM and RDM masts of various carbon contents without impacting performance. It´s a simple sail that lets you focus on what´s really important, water time!