Cabrinha Ace carbon 138×41.5
- High end construction for performance and speed in all conditions
- Exclusive use of Japanese Toray structural carbon
- Stiff flex pattern for a rapid response & explosive pop
- Maximum edge control
- Excellent upwind drive
- Quad channels in the tips for grip when loading off back-foot
- Double concave in center for smooth landing
Designed for advanced freestyle riders who demand reflex and rebound from their board, the XCaliber has a history of putting riders at the top of the freestyle podium.
Its refined outline and use of carbon create the perfect platform to launch into progressive freestyle maneuvers. With the XCal it’s all about reflex. The more you push during liftoff, the more it will push back giving you incredible spring and pop. The same stiffer construction makes landings stable and predictable with very little deformation on impact.